Monday, September 08, 2008

FFT 1 - My Round Robin Block

My latest Crazy Quilted Round Robin Block has returned home! Don't you just love the excitement of opening up the package when you know what is inside! I really loved the colors of this CQ block and it was really hard to get true color pictures to show up online but after several attempts I found if I turned off the flash it showed up better than with the flash. As always you can get a closer look at the pictures by clicking on them and opening them to full size.

Many thanks to the ladies in the RR; Gerry, Peggy, Diane, Debbie and Cindy! What a beautiful block you have created for me.

Don't you just love all the different stitches and textures used on RR blocks. They are a great learning tool for the beginner and experienced stitcher.

Every corner has something beautiful to look at with one corner is left for me to stitch on. Thanks again ladies!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Hi Karen! I love this block - there are some really drop dead gorgeous seams on it! Some of the stitching is just too lovely for words!
Hugs,
Kerry

Anonymous said...

That is just about the prettiest round robin block I have ever seen. Every single thing on it is something I'd want on a block of mine. Lucky you!