Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nashville Shopping

I was looking more for threads and silk ribbon for my crazy quilts as I browsed the vendors at the show. Here is a quick view of some of my bounty!

I also found these silk ribbon packages at one of the vendors ...


I admit I don't usually hoop my projects but I'm taking a class at the EGA National Convention next week and one of my classes requires several different hoop sizes. I already have a few hoops but I went ahead and picked up these smaller sizes because they were sizes I didn't have.

I may never use them again but I'm keeping an open mind and will see if I like using hoops. I'm still missing one of the hoop sizes listed on the supply list and hopefully I will be able to pick it up from one of the vendors at the EGA Convention - if not I'll just have to make due with what I have.

It gets expensive making sure you have all the items teachers put on their supply list. And then they also require a kit for the class. Learning isn't cheap but it sure is fun! The charms aren't for class ... they were just too cute to pass up.


Last but not least I picked up these packs of Post Card and ATC's backs. Remember I said I wanted to try my hand at making Post cards ... I thought these backs would come in handy when I make them. I think I could dye my own also. This gives me an idea ... oh goodie another project. I need to get my dyes and paints out and see what I come up with.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: