Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Roommate is a true shopper!

I took a picture of the bags and bags of beautiful goodies my friend bought during our shopping adventure. This lady really knows how to shop and the fabrics she got were beautiful! She picked up enough kits to make at least 10 quilts!! When will she ever have time? The Vendors loved her!


She loves the reproduction fabrics and we found a lot of vendors this year that focused on these fabrics. If I had the time (and money) I might be tempted to make one of these quilts. But I know my limits and right now I just don't have time. But I may pick up a few of these fabrics to work into my crazy quilts soon. I admit I did gather up a few cards from these vendors so I could shop online when I'm ready!

Look at all the delicious threads she found! I'm pretty sure the vendors had a good show from what I saw.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rissa said...

Wow, a true power shopper!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wanna go shopping with her. We like the same things! =)