Friday, October 31, 2008

November TIF

Many of you follow Sharon B's Take It Further Challenge. I tried really hard to make a block each month ... but as it always seems to happen life got busy and I missed the last couple of months. But my plan is to catch up before the end of the year.

Part of the problem was I just didn't like the suggested color combinations. I know I didn't have to use those exact colors and after thinking about it I decided to jump back into the challenge and use the suggested color combo's as a starting point. This is suppose to be fun and I was trying to make it more complicated than need be.

Sharon just posted the November color challenge and I got really excited because the colors really spoke to me. I shouldn't have too much trouble getting back into the swing of things with this color combination!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LouAnne said...

It's interesting that this month's colors "really spoke" to you. The November colors I think are the most difficult ones I've come up against. I have the colors of DMC pulled, but haven't pulled the fabrics yet. Should be interesting!