Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Welcome

A big hello to all the new visitors that have stopped in for a visit this week. After a mention on Sharonb's blog and Carole Samples new blog a lot of you came by to see me. Hope you come back soon! Be sure to stop by Carole's blog if you haven't checked it out yet. She is sharing a lot of her knowledge with us and I can't wait to see what she will post about next!

I also want to thank every one who left a link for me to check out Fabric Post Card construction. I've spent several hours discovering new blogs and sites. What did we ever do without the internet?

Someone asked me how I made my spider on the RR block. I just used a straight stitch for the legs and body. He is a little wonky in shape but I figure that's ok for a spider!

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

You're right about the Internet, Karen, a great source of info and a connector of people! But it can also take away time from getting things accomplished when you get to following links....at least it does for me. ;>)

Thanks for the spider explanation; I need to try one.....