Sunday, August 24, 2008

Best of Show - AQS Nashville

You could pick out the winning quilts because there was always a crowd around the quilt. I wish I could post pictures of the quilts I saw but I know that is a no-no so I will direct you to the AQS website where you can see a slide show of the quilts.


Dawn Gerber - Best of Show ... it really was a nice quilt!


I wish there had been more crazy quilts at the show but it was not to be this year. There were a lot of traditional quilts, reproduction quilts were big this year, and of course the Art Quilts were in abundance and I saw a Dear Jane Quilt or two.

I did see at least two Crazy quilts and the one by Ellen Purdy won a ribbon. I googled her when I got home and found this picture on this site. It is the same quilt as the one at the AQS show. I see she won a ribbon at the Northern Star Quilt show for the same quilt. Good Job Ellen!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LouAnne said...

Karen: I don't see where you can see a slide show of this years quilts yet at the AQS site. Perhaps I'm missing something. That CQ that you linked to is AMAZING. We are drooling here now in CA!
hugs,
LouAnne