Monday, February 18, 2008

Work has started on my bookshelves!! I came home today to find progress and I'm so excited. They also worked on the leak this weekend and it rained yesterday so we were able to see if they fixed it. I'm not sure if it was my imagination or not but I think it was damp in the area that usually leaks. I predict they are going to have to tear out some of the ceiling before they will be able to tell if it's fixed. But they are confident they can fix the problem so I will remain optimistic and give them a chance. I'm just happy work is underway!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karrin Hurd said...

I can't wait to see the finished result!

Susan said...

I'll bet you *were* excited! You've been looking forward to it for a while, and now it's becoming a reality. I hope the fixed roof is also becoming a reality. =)

Candi said...

Bookshelves!!! Lucky you! That's great, you have got to be sooo excited! You can never have enough. I have one set, and my shelves runneth over!
HUGZ:)
Candi