Monday, September 11, 2006

To start the week off with a bang I dropped my pedometer (and not the first time) but this time it broke. I was very distressed and thought about buying another one but decided to go a week without it and see how I felt on Sunday.

I guess I've been wearing it over 3 months now so I'm pretty good at judging my steps and I felt like I did pretty good this week. After all fall is in the air and I needed a change. I decided I will strive to get at least one hour of exercise a day ... be it walking, swimming or weights or a combination of the three. This will be my fall routine and it will still leave me time to stitch and read. So maybe it isn't so bad I broke my pedometer. I needed a change in rountine after all to re-motivate myself.

I'm going to Denver next week so it will be interesting to see if I can still exercise while I'm on the road!

No comments: