Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I'm back and I missed everyone

I'm back! Did you miss me while I was gone? Life is finally settling down and I'm back to blogging again. I will be posting a lot more in the days to come and I plan on getting back into my stitching as things settle down around my house.

I've been organizing my Crazy Quilt supplies and boy is that an overwhelming job. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. If anyone is still following my blog and you leave a comment and say hi I will put you in a drawing for a package of a bunch of CQ supplies. It will include fabric, lace, buttons and beads ... a little of this and that!

So leave your comments and be sure to check back as I reenter the blogging world!

12 comments:

j jones said...

Welcome back.missed seeing all your beautiful stitching . Janie

Debbie said...

Welcome back, Karen! It really has been a long time. Good thing I have you in my reader.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Loved your Christmas blocks from so long ago. I, too and trying to get back into CQ.

Hideko Ishida said...

Welcome back!! I am glad I can see your elegant and classical CQ here again.

FredaB said...

Dear karen

I have thought about you so often since last June and wondered how you were doing. Sounds like better. Will you be able to come to St. Louis this year or is that too far for you yet.

I can't tell you how happy I was so see you on line again. Can't keep a good gal down.

Extra Hugs
FredaB

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

YES! I missed you! So glad you're back.

Debbie S. said...

Welcome back Karen glad to see life has settled down for you some.

Linda B said...

So glad you're back! Look forward to seeing new projects!
Linda

floozina said...

I am so pleased to know that mine is not the only neglected child, uh, blog out there in the cyber world. Thank you for the jog to my mind, maybe I will start blogging again too, just give me a week or so to get over the little surgery next Wednesday.

I don't know why there was such a hiatus for you (nor do I need to know), it's just good that you feel able to come back. Welcome.

JAMIE said...

Welcome back ... look forward to seeing more of your work.

Suztats said...

Glad you're back to blogging. I look forward to seeing lots of eye candy.

Karrin Hurd said...

Welcome back! I wondered what had happened to you