Sunday, August 09, 2009

More gifts from Mary Anne



The Swarovski Crystals are to die for! They are beautiful and Mary Anne made sure I had every size and shape she had.


These are two samples we worked on in class. They aren't perfect but they were sample pieces and they give me some ideas as to what we can do with the polymer clay and the mica.



I always wanted to make some faces so I ordered this mold and clay this week. Now I'm set! I played around with the face mold last night and it's not as easy as I thought to get the perfect face. I need to practice a little more today.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Thelma said...

Karen,
I just bought a mold and some clay to give the faces a try. I haven't tried it yet, but looking forward to it. I've never done anything with polymer clay, so I don't have a clue what I'm doing. lol
I take it that you get the mold ready , take it out of the mold,then you bake it at a certain temp and then paint it?