Monday, August 10, 2009

The beginning of a new project

The process of beginning a new project begins with digging into all my fabrics. LOL and what a job that is! In this case I had one piece in mind that I knew I had but after spending hours with my stash I still haven't found it!



But I did come up with two possible color combination's and now they are laying in piles in my living area enticing me each time I walk by to choose one over the other. This is always fun committing to a combination of colors that will one day make a quilt!



The next step is to decide on a pleasing size and block shape. I have a few ideas and plan to make sample size blocks before I make my final decision!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh, Karen, thank you! I'll follow this one through and enjoy watching how you do it.

Thank you, too, for your nice acknowledgment of the scissor fob. I now can't find the rest of them, cuz I put them somewhere "safe."

Anonymous said...

Karen, love, love, love these fabrics. Such a nice rich looking palette. Debbie (Maine)