Monday, March 09, 2009

Garden 2009

It may not look like much right now but the 2009 Garden Season is in session! This past weekend it was finally warm enough to get out and work in the yard. I have to tell you I over did it ... of course! I'm so sore today I could barely get around at work but it was worth it. I cleared out 1/2 of the yard and got a good start on the other half. Now if we could just get another nice weekend!



All my frogs are coming out to play.



You can tell it was cold this winter. The crocus that usually blooms in early to mid February is just now coming out to play.



I may have cut back this rose a little close but it too shall bloom in another month or so!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

You're not jumping the gun; now is definitely the time to prepare the gardens. I'm so far behind myself and don't know how I'm going to get everything done in time. I still haven't cut back my liriope!