Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Quilt Show

I know I've blogged about The Quilt Show before so you won't be surprised by this purchase. After each series the show produces a set of DVD's of the previous season and they can be purchased from their web store. I went ahead and splurged and bought the first two series and I'm glad I did. They are a great reference material and I like that I can watch them whenever I want.

I really wish they had more shows about crazy quilting! I see where Cindy Brick will be featured this series (4) so I have that to look forward to!



Actually they are a great reference even if they aren't exclusively about CQing. I've learned a lot from the guest and the tips about threads, various fiber and fabric techniques and new quilting tools really are interesting and informative.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: