Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! A big thank you to all my readers for being with me this past year and I hope you stick around for another year. I've been hopping around reading lots of blogs this morning and I see where a lot of you are listing your goals for 2009. I decided I'm not going that route this year because I never seem to stick to the list and then I'm disappointed that I have not accomplished what I set out to do.

So here is my promise to myself ... one small step at a time.

What do I mean by that you may ask ... well just that if I accomplish a lot of small things suddenly the large things don't seem so overwhelming! First on the list is this chair. Today I will clean it off and find a permanent home for each item. I'm not just going to move it to another pile ... LOL ... that would be the easy way out.



I hope everyone has a great year and a very prosperous one! I'm putting together a give-away that I will be announcing in the next couple of days so stop by and read about it. I've been blogging since Jan. 6, 2002 and it's time to celebrate!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: