Thursday, November 20, 2008

Classroom Experience

I guess I should tell you a little about the class itself! It was a fabulous learning experience and Marsha Papay-Gomola was an excellent instructor. We learned how to do the butterfly from the project below.

Marsha had the greatest step by step examples available for every step of the project.



It really helped seeing the order of stitching and how it should look! LOL ... I can tell you mine was no where near this example.

All the students had a great time learning and I recommend Marsha Papay-Gomola for any stumpwork class she teaches.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susan said...

What an interesting class example that hoop is. That's a great idea for teaching someone!

Rissa said...

I really enjoyed myself in this class...and I so glad that I got to share the experience with you. :-)

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Awesome class! The butterfly is unbelievable.
Hugs,Pat