Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Chili Recipe Prize Keeps Growing

Surfing to all the pages with Chili Recipe's has been fun. Here are a few for you to check out.

Leslie's Recipe sounds delicious and now I know I will be experimenting even more with my next pot.

Cathy's Recipe is a hoot ... you have to check it out!

Kathy's Recipe adds a little chocolate to her pot. Who would of thought to put chocolate in the Chili pot!

It's not too late to add your recipe to your blog with a link back to mine! The prize package grows with each link. Today I added some trim and sequins to go with the buttons and fabric. Keep those recipes coming ...

2 comments:

ladybug43 said...

Karen, you won't see my recipe.... I use a "kit" that I get in the grocery store, adding onions and garlic, bay leaf, and kidney beans. It's really delicious, but I'm going to try some of these others! Chocolate in one, cinnamon in yours... wow! I'm an herb club member, but never thought to experiment with them in chili. [You do know that dark chocolate is officially an herb, don't you?] Looks like we're going to have a good "winter."

Karrin Hurd said...

Karen, I just added my recipe such as it is to my blog