Monday, August 18, 2008

Pay It Forward Gift

My Pay It Forward Gift arrived from Cindy this weekend and it was fun to receive the post card in the mail without it being in an envelope. The butterfly was hanging on by a thread but it arrived safely. There also is a black mark down the middle (see the white fabric) that looks like it got stuck in a machine at the post office but it arrived! Now I will have to figure out what I have to pay it forward to the next lucky person.


I've got bunco at my house this week so I'm busy putting away all my stash and stuff. This will be the first time the ladies have seen my new wall and my closet so I have to tidy up the closet also. Amazing how things pile up in just 4 short months.

As soon as I can I'll post a block to send on to a new home! I know which one I'm going to send I just have to find it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: