Saturday, August 02, 2008

Amazon has always been very smart with their marketing. By offering free shipping on purchases over $25 they almost guarantee you will buy more than one book! I always do and this time was no different. I guess you can never have too many books! I added these two to my collection this week to motivate me and maybe show me a technique or two on my journey into fabric post card construction!


I also checked out a few blogs for some tips on making a fabric post card. Most of them recommended 'fast2fuse' interfacing for the middle section of the post cards. So of course I had to order some! Now I just have to play around with this and see what I come up with.

Please if anyone has any tips of links to some 'how to' blogs or websites would you leave me a comment. I'd really appreciate it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: