Sunday, June 01, 2008

On the new forum set up by Sharon B. the discussion came up about a MOP flower someone wanted to make. Going through my pictures this weekend I found these long lost pics of the beading RR I was in several years ago. The flower is made using the MOP buttons you find with the two small holes off center.


If you want to see more of this beaded Round Robin I finally found my old AOL web pages. Unfortunately all the links don't work but if you will start here and continue on to the next page by clicking on the NEXT page link, it will take you through all the beading RR pages. The links to other areas don't work and I'm trying to figure how how to update them but I'm having difficulty doing so. Anyway there are some great pics from the RR if you want to see them.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Hi Karen,
Have you joined up with Stitchin' Fingers too? I'm already in four groups and have been posting messages all over the place - it's a great forum! Just popped by to see what you have been up to, and got an eyeful of eye candy - lol! Gorgeous work, you are sooooo clever.