Saturday, June 21, 2008

I've always wanted to learn how to paint buttons and today I found a tutorial on how to do it! Check out how Gerry Krueger does it here.

I've been busy putting together Fabric Packs for the past three weekends and I managed to take a break and do a little shopping yesterday. I found some really nice fabric at Baer's big sale. What a fun way to spend an afternoon and a little money! Now I have to cut out some more foundation pieces and stitch up a few new blocks using these fabrics.

In between making up fabric packs I managed to piece my Breast Cancer Block for the CQI donation quilt. I'll post pictures later today. It looks like it will be a rainy day today so I think doing a little stitching on the purple RR block I have here and stitching on the BC block will be just the thing. Check back later today and see pictures of what I accomplish.

For now it's back to preparing packages before the mail man arrives!

No comments: