Thursday, March 13, 2008

Saturday is Nora’s Birthday! Many of you may know of Nora through her efforts to bring the Crazy Quilting World a great online resource – CQMagonline. Nora spent a lot of time developing this online magazine with the help of many dedicated Crazy Quilters.

As many may also know Nora recently had to step down as editor of the magazine due to illness. One of the great things Nora always did on her birthday each year was to send out gifts to others to celebrate her birthday. So in honor of this tradition I will be holding a drawing for one lucky person to win a fabric pack full of goodies!

All you have to do to enter the drawing is to comment on this post and I will put your name in the hat. I will hold the drawing on Sunday morning so be sure to check back to see if you have won!

In the meantime I’d like to wish Nora a Happy Birthday and say thanks for all your efforts to ensure that Crazy Quilting continues on for years to come!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Nora. Thank you for your efforts for CQ Online.

Karrin Hurd said...

Happy Birthday Nora. Your work on CQ Online was much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

I don't know Nora, but I would like to wish her a happy birthday. Nice people deserve happy birthdays. (Well, so do naughty people, I guess.)

Karen, count me in for the drawing!

Hugs,

Donna

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Nora too - giving presents on your birthday id a great idea - one I may adopt as my own! Thanks for carrying on the tradition I'd love to be included.

Anonymous said...

Karen, I just want to say Hi, and let you know that I will probably see Nora on Saturday at one of our stitchy groups that she still gets to. Thank you for continuing the birthday tradition.
Becky
beccadw1 at yahoo dot com

Kathy Raker said...

Wishing Nora a Happy Birthday and many blessings for all that she has contributed as editor of CQMag.

Karen, how thoughtful to offer a prize in celebration of Nora's birthday.

Anonymous said...

I have really admired Nora's efforts on the cqmag and those of the other contributers. Happy Birthday Nora.

Melisa Bakos

Judy Morphis said...

Karen, what a lovely tribute you are giving to Nora. I hope her birthday is full of love and blessings. May you be blessed too for your beautiful gift of kindness. hugs!

Rissa said...

What a sweet thing to do! :-) Nora would be pleased.