Saturday, March 08, 2008

I know a lot of you that read my blog get a lot of snow every year. But here in Louisville we celebrate snow events with lots of news coverage and school closings because we just don't get big one's very often. The snow we are getting now compares to the snow we got in 1994 and 1998 and in some areas it has reached over a foot! I know a lot of you are shaking your head because this is an every year event for you but not for us!

I went out walking this morning and took these pictures.


Let it snow!

... and just the other day I was out in the garden looking to see what plants had peaked out of the ground ...




We have had an additional 2 to 3 inches since these pictures were taken. I may have to go out for an afternoon walk.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jocelyn in NZ said...

As someone from an area that never gets snow, I loved seeing your photos. I have only seen snow once in my life!
Jocelyn