Sunday, November 04, 2007

Anyone interested in making a few gifts for Christmas may want to check out this blog, Sew, Mama, Sew! Blog. Beth is posting different ideas for each day of the month.

Her post for November 3rd is a rag rug and she links us to a simple tutorial by Eren to get you started. What a great way to recycle old sheets and cotton clothing. I think I gave a couple of sets away just a few weeks ago. If only I'd waited!

Another great little gift is the pin cushion tutorials she links to. This one is really easy and will definitely be appreciated by the crafter's on your list.

This is only the 3rd day of the month and I've already thought of a few people that would like the gifts Beth has blogged about so far. What will my list look like by the end of the month!?

No comments: