Saturday, June 02, 2007

Today was a good day! I made a dent in the cleaning and organizing of my stash room. I still have a long way to go but I had to start somewhere.

LOL...as a treat to myself I went shopping. My favorite store is Baer Fabrics in Louisville. Today they held their semi-annual (most) everything in the store 40% off sale as long as you bring in a green banana/apple/orange for the Zoo.

I really didn't need any fabric so I decided to check out the trims and beads. I found this beautiful black lace (boy was it expensive but with 40% off) I rationalized that I really needed it. I laid it out on my block and I really like it! I may just finish this project before Omaha.
















I also bought some buttons! I came home and bagged up a bunch of them to take to Omaha for vending. Now I don't feel so bad about all the other goodies I bought today. Sometimes a girl just has to shop!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: