I've been tagged by Sharon B to tell you 7 things about myself ... well here goes ...
1. I've lived in the same house for over 30 years. (LOL ... see #6 - I've had 30 years to accumulate stuff)
2. I guess you already know I love to garden and crazy quilt. I also love to travel when I can and hope to do more in the future. I've been in the travel industry since the early 80's starting with a travel agency, moved on to an airline for 18 years and now work for the airport.
3. I just started listening to a new CD book on my commute to work called "eat pray love" by Elizabeth Gilbert. It's a different type of book from my usual reading list but that is what I like about life...trying new things. I don't know what I would do without the library!
4. I drive a pick up truck and love it.
5. I recycle as much as I can and feel guilty when I'm out and have to throw away things because reclycling is not available.
6. My house is somewhat cluttered with all my stuff ... LOL ... I decided years ago a spotless house was not a top priority. I like to clean only when the urge takes over. Then watch out because I'll clean until the house is spotless.
7. I'm a collector of stash! I love all fabrics and can never say no when a new one wants to come home with me!
Ok ... now it is time to tag 7 others... well maybe I'll just let seven people who read this take opportunity to tell us a little about themselves. I don't want to tag someone who has already been tagged. I look forward to reading more about you.