Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!
























I'm looking forward to 2007 as another year comes to an end. I want to continue to carry on with some of my 2006 accomplishments such as exercise and weight control. I lost 8 pounds this year and hope to do the same or better next year.

I plan to finish up a few projects and start even more! LOL .... UFO's are a part of my life so I've decided to go with the flow and appreciate them for the pleasure they bring me!

I'm going to work on my picture taking this year (after I finally pick up my camera from my brother's house). There are many settings on the camera and I know they are there to improve my pics so I'm going to play around and learn the proper settings for the pictures I take.

I know there are a lot of things in my life that I'd like to change ... so I plan to work on these and see if 2007 can be even better than 2006!

I wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

Hey crazy quilter! I'm one as well. I love the freedom and creativity of crazy quilting. I've been a quilter for years and like to leave the pattern behind...somewhat. This is my first ever blog comment. I've set up my blog page/background...htmwhatthehell...but it's not what I wanted for the background-I yelped when I inadvertantly entered the wrong background. Hopefully this is something I can change later, just want to see if this goes.

Werna Gail said...

I will be looking forward to seeing some more of your crazy quilt projects, you do beautiful work. I've made one crazy quilt, will try to post it on my blog soon. Wish you success in all of your goals for 2007.