I've been tagged! LOL ... I thought about this a lot because I think I'm about as 'normal' as the next guy and after reading all the other blogs I could pick and choose 5 different things already listed and they fit me to a tee.
1. I too hate having my feet covered in bed...at least one is always sticking out to the side.
2. I have to have a ceiling fan going when I first go to bed. Now I may wake up freezing to death and turn it off sometime during the night but when I first go to bed it must be on.
3. and speaking of beds ... or more to the point pillows ... I have 5 pillows on my bed and I'm always switching them out looking for just the right pillow. I like them not to hard and definitely not too soft. If I ever again find the perfect pillow I'm buying up the entire lot!
4. I love being single! I have friends that think being in a messy couple situation is better than being alone but I don't agree. I like my own company as much as I like being in a crowd. There is nothing better than coming home to a nice quiet house after spending time on the road or in a crowd.
5. I love to buy fabrics and other goodies for my crazy quilting. Now I know most of you that read my blog would agree but my non-crazy friends look at me really strange when they see my stash. They think I'm out of control! I just laugh because I know I'm really normal and you guys would understand. They are the one's that are weird!
I also don't think I can tag 5 more people because I think everyone has been tagged. But if you are reading this and haven't been tagged consider this an invitation to tell us about yourself on your blog.