Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm happy to report that I had a successful week of walking! I was a little surprised when I added up my steps this week .... 78,186 ... I hit 10,000 plus steps 6 out of 7 days. It helped that the weather was much better this week and I got my lunch hour walks in. It meant I didn't have to walk so much when I got home at night.

I also added a little weight lifting .... the small hand held ones ... this week and did my swimming. So all in all a good week. Oh and I stayed off the scales so I wouldn't be upset if I didn't lose any pounds!

2 comments:

sharonb said...

Whoooooooooopie!!!!! doing a happy dance for you around the kitchen (and getting my steps up?1?) congrats and well done I know what that amount of activity requires so give yourself a hug from me

Rissa said...

Excellent work girl! :-)