Sunday, July 23, 2006

My week has been very busy as I try to finish up a couple of RR blocks and get them off into the mail in the next couple of days. I've been serious about my 10,000 steps a day this week and made my goal 5 out of 7 days. The other 2 days I walked and added a one hour water aerobic class to my routine. Too bad the pedometer is not water proof because I guarantee I would have well over 10,000 steps on those 2 days!

So all and all this exercise thing is working. I finally lost a couple of pounds this week, and I was able to get into a pair of shorts that didn't fit before. So success is being measured in small ways. Now to keep up my progress next week!!

1 comment:

sharonb said...

great work Karen - I will post my steps tomorrow morning as I have just got back from a little trip to Sydney and getting over a 3 hour bus trip reading blogs! I made my goal!!