Monday, July 31, 2006

It's been another hot and humid week here and it really makes it tough to get my walks in at night. I was successful in walking everyday but came short of my 10,000 steps a day goal. But to make up for it I did water aerobics 3 nights last week! And I consider that a really good workout so I'm satisfied that I accomplished a good week of exercise. My total step count was 56,257.

I'm not sure if I will do any better this week due to even higher temps predicted this week but if I can do it I will!

I also spent a lot of time working on RR blocks and will post some more pictures when I can get blogspot to let me. Oh and another accomplishment this week was I read the first book in the series "The Outlander". WOW what a book ... at over 900 pages it kept me busy! I will start on the next one this week and probably stay in to beat the heat!

1 comment:

sharonb said...

Hi Karen

congrats on your steps - I think in combination with a aqua class it will do the job. I used to do aqua and it kept me trim unfortunately we lost out local sports facility that offered the classes but aqua training is really good for you.