Saturday, May 20, 2006

It has been really busy around here the last couple of months and finally a few major projects are winding up. I had a contractor working on the outside of my house for over a month and he is finally finished. I had Bunco this week so the house is actually clean and now the weekend is here and I don't have any pressing projects!

I will get back to working on my RR's - I have 2 blocks to work on, and I want to finish up some hearts to swap. We have so many new members on the list and I want to be sure to have a heart or two ready to swap!

Also thanks to everyone who commented on my CQ Ebay win! It's fun to know who made the blocks for the quilt. I made one of the blocks and two of my students/friends made blocks also. I know Kimber and Stephanie and they have blocks in the quilt and now I'm finding out about the other 4 blocks from comments left on my blog. Thanks to everyone who made this project possible. Willa says they will be mailed out soon!!!

No comments: