Sunday, January 08, 2006

How time flies! Hard to believe we are into January already. Sorry I haven't posted much in the last 2 weeks but I've been working on some deadlines.

Yesterday I finished the baby quilt I started 8 months ago! LOL ... nothing like a baby coming to give me that final push. I now remember why I like crazy quilting. Traditional quilting just takes me too much time. I don't like matching all those corners!

I'll try to take a picture before I give it to the mother this week.

That's one UFO finished in 2006. Maybe this will be the year of the UFO!

Today I plan to fill a few orders. I'm running a special on my fabric packs ... hopefully this will inspire me to do some additional cleaning in my studio. If anyone is interested I have several packs available for $15.00 each plus postage. The Dupioni Silk pack has 20 - eight inch pieces and the Stash Enhancement pack has 30 - eight inch fancy pieces! Email me if you want more details. Bee101@aol.com

I only have one more project deadline this month and then I hope to finish up some of my projects I've had planned but no time for lately. Wish me luck!

No comments: