Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wow...time flies when you are busy. I did not realize how long it had been since I blogged. I got behind on my reading and finally spent a few hours last night catching up.

I've about finished my Katrina block. As soon as I can get a good picture I'll post it. Now to start work on the Christmas Ornament I'm making for a swap.

I wonder sometimes how everyone else manages to do it all! LOL...I don't have anyone but myself to look after and it always seems to me that I'm playing catch up. I definitely decided I will only do those things I really want to do this holiday season. I'm going to say No to the things that don't interest me and then maybe I won't feel so overwhelmed all the time! I love the holidays but not all the stress that comes with them.

I'll try to post pics of my block later today. Until then off to get some work done.

1 comment:

The Fabric Maverick said...

Karen, hi my name is mike and i work at fabric.com - my apolgizes for having to reach you by way of comments - I am compiling a list quilting blogs to post on our links page. I added yours (to our links page as well as our quilting blog). I was wondering if you might exchange links with me and link to the fabric.com quilting store and/or our quilting blog. We are offering a 20% off coupon for people linking to us. Send me an e-mail if you'd be interested. Here is my address: mike@fabric.com

Thanks!