Sunday, October 09, 2005

I posted a picture of some of my buttons this morning. You can also see in the background the piece of Art I purchased from http://artdoinggood.com/. It was a fund raiser for the Red Cross and the Katrina Effort. This is a beautiful piece done by Diane Bielak - Start The Healing.

In case you are wondering what the 'brown box' is, it is the control box (on/off switch) for the ceiling fan. It is really old and needs to be replaced with a more modern fan but since it still works I keep putting it off. The control box may be ugly but a bill from an electrician would be even worse!

1 comment:

LouAnne said...

Karen:
I wish I'd known about the artdoinggood website. There's some nice things there, but now, I guess, they are all going to be in some other venue? Phase 2? looks like Houston? I like the piece you purchased.