Thursday, September 15, 2005

I love to shop! I can never pass up a sale and last week was no exception. I loaded up on more Dupioni and batiks. My 2 favorite fabrics!

This past week I also had the pleasure of hearing a motivational speaker and she was very good. One of her comments, or should I say suggestions, was that we should get rid of the extra “baggage” we carry around with us all the time. She suggested we go home and get rid of 50 … yes that’s right FIFTY items in our house. You can bet my first thought was NO WAY! But after thinking about it over the past few days I’ve decided to take the challenge this weekend and see what happens.

Update: It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to find 50 items to give/throw out. I'm still in the cleaning mode and may go for 75 items! LOL ... well maybe ...

3 comments:

Pixiepurls said...

I am tempted, got photo's?

Karen 's World said...

I will take some pictures of the fabric packs and post them to my blog as soon as I get home from work this evening. I hate when work gets in the way of my play! I have a lot of fabric right now so there will be a good variety of colors to choose from.

Heather said...

Shoot...I could clean out my fridge and find 50 things to throw away!