Friday, September 30, 2005

Good Morning everyone! Fall is truly in the air in our part of the country. It was 43 degrees this morning as I ventured out to work. It's been a busy week here as I try to stay one step ahead of my list. I put together a lot of packages this week and I feel like I'm accomplishing a lot toward clearing out my excess stash.

I thought I'd post another special this week and see if anyone would like to try my favorite fabric - Dupioni Silk.



***************************************

Deluxe Silk Dupioni Fabric Pack – Forty (40) - 8 inch Dupioni Silk Squares. Packages all made up and ready to ship. A rainbow of color in each package! Enhance your stash with this great variety of colors. I love working with Silk Dupioni and this is a great opportunity to try it and see if you like it too.

Only $25.00 Plus Postage – Get your package while they last! Free Gift with each purchase.

Colors include:

Greens – range from Sage to Lime to Olive Green
Blues – range from Navy to Turquoise
Red/Pink - Light Pink to Hot Pink and Cardinal Red to Maroon
Yellow/Gold – Light Yellow to Bright Yellow – Gold in a range of shades
Brown/Beige/Rust/Orange – great fall colors
Purple/Violet – Dark to light variety available
Gray – light and dark

**************************************

Please email me at southka@yahoo.com with your order! Cash, checks and Paypal only.

No comments: