Thursday, July 21, 2005

I made a list today. It is the first one in weeks and I couldn’t resist! It felt good to put to paper what had to be done so I could clear my head of clutter. Now I see why I’m so stressed out these days … I have way more to do than hours in the day to accomplish what all I want to accomplish.

Another thing I’ve been musing over …. HA! This word has always fascinated me and today I looked it up just to see if I was using it correctly and sure enough it’s what I do everyday --- daydream, consider, brood and contemplate.

muse ( P ) Pronunciation Key (my z)v. mused, mus·ing, mus·es v. intr.
To be absorbed in one's thoughts; engage in meditation.
v. tr.
To consider or say thoughtfully: mused that it might take longer to drive than walk.
n.
A state of meditation.

… oh well … I will just continue to muse about what needs to be done and see if I can cross a few things off my list over the next couple of days.

No comments: