Wednesday, June 29, 2005

What an interesting week it has been. I broke my glasses on Saturday morning and have been struggling to get by without them for the past 4 days! I had great plans and had to scale back on them so I'll be really happy to get my new pair today.

This weekend is a 3 day weekend and I'm going to work in the Studio. It's so hot and humid here that any type of outdoor activity is not my cup of tea! I'll post some progress pictures this weekend of the studio. I'm moving along and having lots of fun rediscovering my 'stuff'. I found my box of metal buttons yesterday at the bottom of a pile and I'm so excited. I've been looking for this box for months. I knew it was somewhere just didn't know where.

Plan to finish a purse this week also. My UFO's are langishing in the pile still waiting for me to get to them! Half a year has gone by and none are completed ... not doing well with that goal!

No comments: