Sunday, May 22, 2005

I've been very busy this weekend and it feels good to accomplish so much. I've worked in the garden, cleaned and done laundry, even got to stitch a little.

It's only 11 days to Omaha and I plan to get my new camera one night this week. I'll can't wait to take some pictures of my Anniversary quilt ... that's part of the process of completing it!

I know it's time to clean out my studio ... yesterday I needed to sew a seam on a purse I was finishing up and I had to stand up because the chair was full of stuff! I've been cleaning all the other rooms in the house and moving my sewing stuff back into the studio where it belongs and now I need to stop and clean my studio.

I plan to take a lot of packages to Omaha ... priced to sell! This is the only way I can clean out my studio!

Ok it's back to stitching ... I want to get my beaded RR block into the mail this week.

No comments: