Sunday, April 03, 2005

Good Morning everyone,

I'm slowly but surely crossing off the items on my to-do list. It feels good to accomplish my goals and get some stitching done. I went fabric shopping again this week and now I need to put together some fabric kits to sell because one of my main problems with my organizational list is my stash. So keep an eye on my website and I will announce a sale soon!

I worked on my beaded RR block this weekend. We are doing so good. I only have 3 more blocks out of 13 to work on. I have updated my website with more pictures so be sure to check it out. Click 'next' by each picture to see more work. There are a lot of good ideas out there for the crazy quilters in the crowd. http://karensouth.homestead.com/beadingrr.html

Ok I'm out of here for now. I've got plans to work in the garden and move a plant or 2. I love spring!

No comments: