Sunday, March 06, 2005

It's a bright, sunny Sunday morning and that makes me happy! I've mastered adding pictures to my blog and that too makes me happy.

Now I have no excuses not to get to work on my new project. I've been doing a lot of pieces lately for other people and projects and now it is time to focus on my Parent's Anniversary Project.

My friend Pat Winter worked up a silk print for me and that will be my starting point. I'll post a picture of it later. I still need to get some other pictures together and settle on a size for my piece. I'm leaning toward a 12 inch block with the center piece being the silk print from Pat.

Better get to work now...I also plan to walk today as I hear the weather is going back to winter tomorrow. I think this has been a long winter and that has a lot to do with my lack of motivation!

No comments: