Thursday, May 02, 2013

Creating a headboard

I have an old mantle that use to be in another room in my house. I took it down years ago to give me more space in that room. My sister and I decided it would make a unique headboard for the platform bed she is going to be using in her new bedroom. She painted it this weekend and now we can't wait to put her new bed together and see if it works.

Of course we still have to finish all those other little changes to convert the room from my 'studio' into a living space for her, like painting the walls and having the carpet installed. Good thing we still have a little time before the big move!


2 comments:

Suztats said...

That's a great idea!

Nandini Voice for the Deprived said...


Your article is very helpful thank you very much for sharing .